About ITM Group
The ITM Group of Institutions has its campuses across the country. These institutes create a unique community atmosphere encouraging study and personal development. With the support of its experienced full-time faculty members and several visiting faculty to give students the vital global edge, ITM is moving towards fulfilling its vision of becoming a global leader in professional education, its mission is to impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
Founded in 1991, ITM Business School was amongst the first private, non-aided business schools in India. The group quickly expanded its footprints, establishing campuses in Bangalore in 1992, Chennai in 1993 and Warangal in 1994.
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- All fields marked with * need to be compulsorily filled.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, 10th Class Marksheet & 12th Class Marksheet (If passed) for uploading.
- 1 Year Program conducted by ITM Includes Internship and job offer at Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd. (AFHL).
- The program focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge, developing skills and shaping required behaviors.
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core housing finance areas, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations.
- Innovative pedagogy tools such as Co-teaching attempt to enrich the end-to-end learning experience of the trainees.
- The faculty is trained not only by subject matter experts from Aadhar Housing Finance Limited but also by experts from the industry.
- A cashless bridge in the form of a loan is provided to all participants to fund the cost of the program.
- During 6 months Training, candidate will be paid monthly Rs. 5000/- as Education Grant to meet basic expenses.
- During 6 months Internship, candidate will be paid monthly Rs. 15,000/- as Stipend.
- On successful completion of the program, candidates will be absorbed by Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd. as Branch Credit Manager with a consolidated annual fixed CTC of Rs. 3,50,000/-
- After completion of 1 Year, candidate will be given pathway to ITM University’s MBA to complete Masters while working at Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd.
|Term No (Duration)||Training Details|
|1 (6 months)||Classroom training at ITM campus|
|2 (6 months)||Internship at Aadhar Housing Finance Limited|
If you FULFILL ALL the below mentioned criteria, you will be eligible for Selection Process.
- Minimum Graduation with 0-2 years work experience
- Age should not be more than 27 years as on training start date
- Indian Nationals
|The Program Fee is Rs. 2,90,000/- (all Inclusive) (Rupees Two Lac Ninety Thousand)|
|Selected candidate can self-fund the training fee of Rs. 2,90,000/- or can avail loan facility.|
|The cost is inclusive of expenses on faculty, training , boarding and lodging etc.|
|Loan assistance will be provided to all the eligible shortlisted candidate for the program Loan assistance is available from Axis Bank and Avanse|
|Stipend During Training|
|6-months Residential Training||Rs. 5,000/- P.M.||Rs. 30,000/-|
|6-months OJT at branch||Rs. 15,000/- P.M.||Rs. 90,000/-|
|Total Stipend paid by AHFL||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
|Refund after Completion of 1 Year training|
|On completion of First Year of service||25%||Rs. 72,500/-|
|On completion of Second Year of service||25%||Rs. 72,500/-|
|On completion of Fifth Year of service*||50%||Rs. 1,45,000/-*|
|Total Refund by AHFL*||100%||Rs. 2,90,000/-|
* Condition applied.